I have a keen interest in improving the grooming industry and furthering my grooming skills in terms of qualifications and competing. I have taken a year and a half off competing to concentrate on home life and horses but I am slowly starting to compete again.
Some of the things I have achieved:
Some of the things I have achieved
- I won first place in my class for clipped Terriers & Schnauzers at the Groomer of the year competition 2010 and came second overall
- First place at the English Groomers in May 2011 for Terriers & schnauzers
- 2nd at Mastergroom in April 2012
- 2nd at Mastergroom again in 2013 in Experienced class, it was a HUGE class and I couldn’t be more proud.
- 2nd at Groomania in Belguim 2013 the largest international championships and got beat by my own dog Dolly!
- 1st place Mastergroom 2014 Handstrip
- English Groomers 2014 1st place Handstrip Terriers
- English Groomers 2014 Overall Experienced Winner
- English Groomers 2014 Best in show
- Premier Groom 2014 3rd Place terrier in Champ Class, a huge jump in class, so extremely pleased with the result
- Groomer of the year 2014 the largest competition of the year. 3rd Place in Advanced poodle scissor totally out of my comfort zone but couldn't be happier with the result and my poodle behaved herself.